Voting

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week 2011

I am finally getting to these pictures. I wanted to remember what we did for Teacher Appreciation week so I don't have to reinvent it all again next year.


Daniel's class card for his teacher




Sam's card for his teacher, I love it!!






Tea Towels I appliqued for both teachers.


Wooden spoon and tea towels


Daniel's class room door. Mrs. Black 3rd grade 2010-2011. We found the letters and puppies at a school supply store. (the Book Table here in Logan).


Class gift for Daniel's Teachers: I had all the students write a little note to Mrs. Black on a cardstock leaf. Then I hot glued each leaf to an apple stem. I picked up the basket at Hobby Lobby for half price. It was a pretty cheap but cute gift from the kids.

No comments: