Voting

Monday, March 7, 2011

Things I've made

Alex made this pillow case in 4-H. He picked out the fabric, can you tell?

I made this bug dress for Amiah when she was 2 years old. It is fun to see Bella wearing it. It is just a basic dress pattern, I added a flower made from ribbon and a button to the front. My sister, Liz, taught me how to make cork screw ribbon hair pretties last summer. I made the ones Bella is wearing to match an outfit she has outgrown, but they go pretty well with her bug dress.

Quilt I made my mom for her birthday about 9 years ago.


Back of the "Eye Spy" quilt pictured bellow.




"Eye Spy" quilt I made for Alex when he was in a toddler bed.


I made this strip quilt blanket for Bella. The fabric is flannel and the darker blue stripes are the minkie fabric.

Bella's blanket

I found the instructions for Bella's blanket on my friends blog. It is super easy. It is called quilt as you go row quilt. My friends blog is http://www.moosequilts.blogspot.com/ This is the link to the instructions for the row quilt: http://www.moosequilts.com/RowQuiltSmall.pdf
Amiah's bed with some fun pillows.



Amiah made this pillow case in 4-H. This is my favorite pillow case pattern.


Amiah's oblong bed pillow.

Amiah picked the fabric. I love the fring. The two wavy stripes are felt.

Felt flower embelishment for pink and yellow pillow.



Pink and Yellow pillow with large rick rack and felt flower embelishment.

2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Ada, I had no idea you had a blog. You are so creative! I love that you use up your time so productively. Next time I sew something I'm coming to you for tips.
Adios!

orhedricks said...

Looks great! I still love to sew. Did you know about my blog?
Love the picture of Bella. Also love hand me downs :)